Tuesday 14 July 2015

STROBING

STROBING


Strobing has been labeled the 'new thing' recently, the one thing people claim can replace contouring and structural bronzing. Personally I believe strobing has always been here, especially on my channel. It depends how you look at it. I personally use it almost everyday, it's basically highlighting the high points of your face on a more extreme level or so it seems, to accentuate those areas and essentially bring them forward creating definition.

So I thought I would do a youtube video on this, so you guys can see how you create this look, what you use and what the results are. Have a look and see what you think...








I personally really love this type of makeup, its basically a 'dewy' look but without the shading. Of course this is achievable for everyone, even if you have oily skin and like to wear a matte foundation. 
To achieve this look, you just need a really great non-glittery highlighter. 

I have done lots of close ups so you can see how it all sits on the skin. For this I used Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal. I would like to add a bit of a bronze glow to my skin as thats just what I prefer, however on a day to day, or a quick out the door look, or even in winter, this is perfect! Bonus, it's great for school! 

I think this type of look is very personal, and some may love it and others may hate it. But for me personally, I LOVE it! 

Hope this helps, Check out my YouTube Channel and I will see you with my next post! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment